Monday 2 April 2012

Targets and Starting Point

I currently Weigh 15 stone. The total of the measurements of my Biceps, Waist, Hips and Thighs is 162"

My goal is to weigh between 12 and 13 stone, look great naked and fit into the Jeans I bought several years ago.

I also intend to have a fitness goals but I havent worked out a baseline for that yet.

The thing I want to be fit for is Live Roleplay Fighting but I can measure that in both skill and fitness and each requires a different sort of training.

This evening I have also taken "Before" Pictures that I have dropped into evernote so that they haunt me wherever I roam (or at least on all of my devices).

Feel free to state your fitness or other goals in the comments. Change starts by doing one thing differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment